SOLUTIONS FOR RETAIL
Cashnet Solutions’ retail credit card processing and other payment solutions can lighten your load, so there’s more time to focus on the parts of your business you enjoy most.
Access to a credit card processor allows your business to be more flexible and focus on your customers’ needs. We offer retail point of sale (POS) solutions that let you achieve these goals. An advanced POS solution can help any business owner process credit and debit cards, E-check, gift cards, and other forms of acceptable payment.
Why use a POS System over a Cash Register?
Today’s Point-of-Sale systems offer so much more:
- Digital Technology: Touchscreen navigation eases access to all features and helps improve productivity and speed of service.
- Flexible Payment Options: Support the use of debit and credit cards, including EMV chip cards; contactless payments are supported, as are Android Pay, Apple Pay, and other mobile wallets.
- Inventory Management: POS provides real-time inventory, tracks product quantities as sales are completed, and triggers alerts when it’s time to re-order.
- More Detailed Receipts: Incorporate product details, prices, dates, and sale/coupon savings on a receipt, which can also list your return policy and/or social media pages.
- Improved Reporting/Accounting: Some systems provide real-time sales, profit, and expense reports, accessible via the cloud, and track trends as well as manage, import, or print accounting data.
We offer several stand-alone terminals with a wide range of functions, as well as an advanced all-in-one solution. View our retail POS systems below or reach out to our team for assistance from a knowledgeable specialist.
POS System Solutions
The Clover Station is an all-in-one system with custom hardware designed specifically for your business. The software grows with you and makes your inventory, payroll, and business easier to maintain. Clover replaces your cash register, payment terminal, receipt printer, cash drawer, and barcode scanner.
PC America streamlines retail operations providing powerful tools to increase sales, and elevate your business. PC America is local server based and works on the Windows Operating System making it easy to adopt.
Stand Alone Terminals
Ethernet- Phone Line
PAX’s S80 is an advanced counter top POS terminal that combines innovation, durability and high performance to assure fast, reliable transactions. EMV, Magstripe and Contactless / NFC. Ethernet/Phone. Printer.
Ethernet- Phone Line
The most cost-effective in the A-series is versatile enough to work as a counter top terminal or an indoor portable device. 4-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen. FastThermal Printer.
The A920 comes with a large high definition tablet color display and a super-fast thermal printer that is neatly hidden below so as to maximize screen usage for customer-facing transactions.
WiFi-4G-Pay at the table<
Valor PayTech’s VL500 features a stunning HD 5.5” touch color screen and built-in 2 Megapixel camera with LED flash light technology, combining all the features of an Android tablet with a powerful POS payment terminal all in a sleek and compact design.